Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pilgrim Conversations

Dear fellow pilgrims,

Conversations between pilgrims can provide the richest experiences of the pilgrim journey. In this spirit, may I share my memoir "Walking on Holy Ground: a Pilgrimage on the Via Francigena and the Western Front, from London to Laon" which is available as a paperback from http://www.ypdbooks.com or as an ebook from Amazon. The book describes my 2014 journey along the ancient pilgrimage route to Rome where it crosses some of the battlefields of the First World War. By sharing the stories I gathered on the way, I hope that I will encourage others on their pilgrim journeys. Many thanks. Nick Dunne

Uploaded files:
Most of the restrictions for the prevention of the spread of Covid have now been lifted in Scotland and normal pilgrimage activity is now possible. However, when you are planning your pilgrimage, please consult the latest government guidelines and be aware that these can change at short notice.
Most of the restrictions for the prevention of the spread of Covid have now been lifted in Scotland and normal pilgrimage activity is now possible.