Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

places to stay (B&B etc.)

I am planning to walk Columba's way as part of St Andrew's way early June (2014), from Dalmally to Iona. Any recommendations for places to stay, e.g. B&B? Any further tips? E.g. on wild camping?

Hi,
I'm also looking for any personal recommendations for good places to stay along the Edinburgh to St Andrew's Way. I'm walking for a few days in October.

I do apologise to those who have tried to access the Forum. I hope the IT issues have now been resolved. News of your pilgrimage and other adventures welcome.

Hei there!

We are Laura and Nicola from Italy and we are planning our honey moon on the st Margaret way! We are getting married the 1st October and we want to walk from Edinburg to st Andrews! What do you suggest about accommodation? Thank you all!!

Most of the restrictions for the prevention of the spread of Covid have now been lifted in Scotland and normal pilgrimage activity is now possible. However, when you are planning your pilgrimage, please consult the latest government guidelines and be aware that these can change at short notice.
Most of the restrictions for the prevention of the spread of Covid have now been lifted in Scotland and normal pilgrimage activity is now possible.