Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

THE FIRST DAY

Edinburgh to South Queensferry today on the first leg; I have to take my chances due to work/travel commitments. A beautiful day and the journey ended with a kind RNLI lady signing my way card at Hawes Pier. It was very busy there as the cruise ship ARCADIA was at anchor by the bridge. Photo shows her and the bulk oil tanker STEALTH SKYROS at the Hound Point terminal. Onwards, ever onwards ...... Jim
[img]http://www.thewayofstandrews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/i0vl3-Hawes-Pier-025.jpg[/img]

Congratulations. I believe you are the first recorded pilgrim. Thank you so much for your pictures and your reports.
Might you be available to be interviewed on July 1 by the BBC on Good morning Scotland

The secretary

Most of the restrictions for the prevention of the spread of Covid have now been lifted in Scotland and normal pilgrimage activity is now possible. However, when you are planning your pilgrimage, please consult the latest government guidelines and be aware that these can change at short notice.
Most of the restrictions for the prevention of the spread of Covid have now been lifted in Scotland and normal pilgrimage activity is now possible.